Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hajimashite

Today is the day that seemed to be a little nicer to me. I was recuperating from my sinus. I requested for medicine at the Health Centre in campus, which I was prescribed two types of medicines, namely chewable Vitamin C tablets and some kind of flu/sinus suppressor. Vitamin C is to prevent cold and to strengthen my immunity while the suppressor is supposed to be taken only when I sneeze like there's no tomorrow.

After two semesters of learning French, I had my first Japanese class today. The lecturer was such a kind lady. And she's so understanding. She knew very well that chances of us logging into the Myguru system is low, so she told us to add her as a friend on Facebook instead.

We introduced ourselves in Japanese. It's just so different. The feeling was good. However, I was still rather influenced by the French I learnt. Automatically, the answer that ran in my mind was in French. Funny, huh?

Still missing the moments when I learnt how to say bonjour, comment allez-vous, Merci beaucoup, tres bien and so on... Hopefully I get to complete my third level of French next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment