Friday, September 30, 2011

"Cheated"

Last week, the timetable was a mess. Some lecturers demanded to change the time. Some lab sessions clashed with our lectures. Some didn't want this, some didn't want that... And on last Friday, a coursemate and I did not notice that our Inorganic Chemistry lecture had been shifted to early in the morning, so we inadvertently played truant.

On the following Monday, we went to meet the lecturer together to explained what had happened. Perhaps she was busy. She was so snobbish! And how I hated the way she talked! So I thought, well, c'est la vie and good luck to my entire semester meeting her.

This morning I went for her lecture. Hey, she was just like a big sister! She knew what is difficult for us and she more attention on those areas. In short, she taught with her heart and it really touched me. She made my day! And I felt like I've been cheated by my first impression on her.

Going to Logos Hope tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment