Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Blues?

Rain just came pouring down the moment I was about to leave the house to campus. I was supposed to deal with some matters before class starts at 4pm. I had to choose a lab session for Biology, meet some university staffs to settle my scholarship matters, check out some foreign language classes, before I could take my brunch. Huhhh.... endless tasks... And obviously the rain just made things worse. I had to put on my poncho but still got my pants wet. The poncho was just not long enough to cover my height.

In the afternoon, I carried some books to be returned to a lecturer. They were heavy. I went around the campus with them and the weight is like crushing my arms. Very soon, I returned them to the designated lecturer, but that wasn't the end. The effect was still felt by my tired arms. I can't type a text message without shaking my hands and they became restless when I had my class at 4pm. My hands we just not comfortable and they had to be moved about. Still not the end yet, I had to collect fees from my classmates. What could I do? It's the monitor's job and I am the one!

And now, when I'm typing this, the lights are actually off. The electricity isn't stable. The lights flickered and blackouts happened since evening. Guess we have to sleep early then. Good night. Bonne nuit!



No comments:

Post a Comment