Friday, September 23, 2011

Tired like...

It's a tiring day today. Weather was good. It was sunny all day long. Probably that was the reason I got so tired. The hot weather could have drained my energy out. As if the Sun sucked out the last bit of my energy.

Anyway, this was my day. I never liked, in fact, never did, to play truant. Perhaps I was blur after a tiresome week. I just had too many things at hand. I had Japanese and Tamil classes, labs to go for, uncertain lab times to be determined, money matters etc. According to the subject schedule that was published some time ago, my Inorganic Chemistry class was supposed to be today evening at 5pm. After running my errands, I went to the classroom at about 4.30pm.

To my surprise, a senior was there and I was wondering whether she got into the wrong classroom. She was sure that she didn't mistakenly enter the wrong room. So I went to the computer in front of the classroom to check my timetable.

MY INORGANIC CHEMISTRY CLASS HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO 8AM THIS MORNING!!!

Therefore, without knowing, I had become a naughty boy who skipped class. Later, another course mate who happened to register for the same subject called me. She, too, missed the class and we agreed to meet the lecturer on Monday morning.

Oh yea by the way, my scholarship is in today. Time to pay for my course fees and other expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment