Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Out of bleakness, something sweet

After a long wait, my salary from Sunway is now deposited into my account. At least I can have decent meals now and I don't have to worry about the expenses I have to make.

I fell ill. There were two possibilities. It could be yesterday's rain or I didn't sleep well due to my noisy roommates. I chose to believe the latter. No.. no that they were really noisy, but the slightest whisper could wake me up. I'm a light sleeper. The second reason I chose this believe was that throughout the day, I didn't feel a slight bit of cold. It was purely sinus and my nose became even more sensitive to dust and soot. So there goes my day, sneezing and perspiring profusely at every class and laboratory session.

After dinner, I had a meeting with my English Debate Club. We planned to meet up with the juniors to recruit them at their respective colleges. It was also a meet up with the seniors after four months not meeting with each other. Had a very bad day but that cheered me up and made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment