Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inaugural EC 2 Lecture

It's the first class today. I was almost late. The moment I enter the classroom, I was told by my classmate to write my details on a piece of paper. I saw another guy who wrote a "5" under the MUET column, thinking that there's another person whom I am on par with. However, later he revealed that he thought that column was for semester. So that makes me the only student with Band 5 for MUET.

The lecturer is Miss Fairus Daud. She asked us what did we do the last semester to improve our command in English. I wanted to say that I joined the English Debate Club and even went for an international debate tournament in Melaka, but I kept quiet, not wanting to make my peers think that I was showing off.

After the lecture, I went to check my bank accounts to see whether my former employer and the Public Service Department have banked in money into my accounts. I've been checking the accounts several times a day and it had been my 'ritual' for the past 2 weeks. Yet they are still no signs of money banked in. And money is running out soon. I have room rental to pay, course fee, book fees etc... and it's public holiday tomorrow, which means they and the banks are not going to work. Thanks a lot, Sunway and PSD! You guys just made me stronger in will.

Hopefully the money will come in soon. Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment