Monday, December 12, 2011

Directionless

I have no idea why I am so tired and lazy today. Not to the point of being exhausted, but just felt lazy and want to escape to somewhere where I can focus and think with my right mind.

The very first class was Chemistry. I already felt like dying. I just wanna run out of the class. Another feeling that crept up to me is the craving for food. I know I kind of skipped breakfast and I was hungry, but definitely not until the compulsion of eating and eating and eating again. I avoided it by taking a nap.

At 2.30 p.m., we had our Biology presentation at the Chancellory. I will be having a class at 4 p.m., but the lecturers came to my booth only at 5 p.m., while others happily packed up already. Fortunately, I text the lecturer earlier to inform her my late attendance. We were really, really late.

I just felt unmotivated. I'm not even sure what's troubling me, or maybe I just didn't want to face the fact, or I need to break them into smaller parts to deal with. I don't know. I wish someone's here to hear me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment