Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun in the midst of busyness

I wished that I have enough to rest or nap. Usually, after my 8am class, I have the whole morning till noon for a power nap. It didn't seem so today. I was rather busy today.

There were three important events today. Two happened concurrently. First, it was to manage a stall near the gym. It's Entrepreneurship Week. As a Rakan Alam Sekitar member, I was on duty to sell food with some other friends. Sales wasn't very good until dinner time.

Immediately after my shift, it was 6 pm and I had to prepare for two things. First, it was the Tamil Language Society officiation, then Kemuncak Seni in the Faculty of Music. I had to perform in the former and become an audience in the latter. Thank God everything was fine. I wasn't very late for KS, so I didn't muss much of it.

After KS, I was surprised that the officiation just ended. I managed to take some pictures with the group I performed. We even had supper that was prepared for the committee. Yea I just looooooove Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment