Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A foolish day

Yea, I had free time the whole day today. Was suppose to complete whatever assignments I have, but I ended up spending a few hours taking nap, online and so on.

Just now I had Tamil class. I thought we only had reading test, but ended up we had another quiz, which I didn't prepare at all. I guess I screwed it up. But my lecturer kind of "helped" me. To me, it didn't matter because it's an audit subject and the marks will not affect my grades. Well, as long as I learn my Tamil well.

My room mate lost his voice. Poor thing. Last semester, if he's sick, I'll pray for him before he sleeps. But today, he looked tired. And he slept immediately when he returned home. Never mind. I think I'll pray for him tomorrow. This is the least that I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment