Sunday, December 11, 2011

I don't like this... and i need rest

I wished I have more time to rest. The end of the semester is approaching, yet some lecturers still gave us assignments. We should be doing revision at the point of time.

I had to meet my biology group again to complete the project at KHAR. Cycled there. We will be presenting our work tomorrow. Hopefully it will be well. Besides that, I had to attend a Rakan Alam Sekitar meeting at night. Thank God it wasn't long.

Another thing that contributed to my tiredness is this friend of mine. I never understand him. Maybe I do and I just don't want to accept the fact. It could be my own problem. But it's not what I want. My personality is shaped by the people around me. And not that I have a hideous face or an ugly personality. I am just the way I am. And if I can accept your personality, why can't you?

Tired of thinking all these. If only I have a close-to-heart friend. Even one is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment