Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Failed

Japanese class today. We had to present our sketch. We didn't prepare well. In fact, we didn't prepare at all. Everything was haywire from yesterday night to this afternoon. First, it was the number of people in the group. All of a sudden, two girls barged in. Fine. Then they did not even turn up earlier for practice.

The sketch we played in front of the class was a total embarrassment. Not only we didn't remember the dialogue, some of us we too blur to say anything. And those girls... my goodness! They didn't talk when it's their turn. They thought it was someone else's turn. This is the effect of not practicing.

But should I really blame them? I may, I may not. It's teamwork, anyway. Totally screwed up the sketch.

Later at night, I had a light conversation with sensei on Facebook chat. She said she graded my group 14 marks. Earlier, she promised us that she will not give any marks lower than 15. Since my group only got 14, I suppose we were very bad.

C'est la vie! You be kind to others and they screw you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment