Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tired day

I don't like today. It's such a waste of time. Utter nonsense! My goodness, and now it's so cold! And I'm so hungry...

This morning, all of us doing EC II were supposed to submit our interview reports. What can I say? I just hated the moment when some of the classmates were told to scrutinize groups' reports other than theirs. First, they were already not very good in English. I gave the lecturer the benefit of doubt that she was trying to train the students instead of passing responsibilities. But then, is it fair, when they didn't read properly and they accuse us for not following certain criterion? You know, some people prefer to write creatively, not in an obvious way. With that kind of poor judgement and dissing, all groups got a D. Screw them! Now I doubt that the lecturer even reads our reports.

Then, the lecturer gave us some other assignments. We were told to look for articles for closed test. Wasn't that the responsibility of the lecturer? Never mind... I shall not question that.

No comments:

Post a Comment