Friday, December 9, 2011

Sleep, man... sleep!

I didn't have enough sleep yesterday night. It was barely 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Had to rush some of the assignments.

I'm rather sorry for my room mates when I printed the documents at 7am. Two of them were disturbed by the noise. I don't understand why it is noisier than usual. Maybe the surrounding was relatively quiet. Another one slept like a pig, undisturbed at all. Yea, I know him. The only way to wake him up is repeated alarms or just a slightly heavy push on him.

Due to my lack of sleep, I felt the heat on my limbs. The feeling was kind of awesome as I didn't really feel the coldness in air-conditioned rooms. But then, my body will long for some warmth of the sunlight, which to my delight, was there when I came out from the classroom. Still, the lack of sleep made me drowsy during class. Thank God that it was just presentations and not lecture.

After CF, I came back home and wanted to take a 45-minute power nap. But I ended up sleeping until dinner time. 4 solid hours of sleep and I did not even hear my alarm. I must be too tired for not sleeping enough for the past few nights.

My liver's at risk now...

No comments:

Post a Comment