Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blur

After staying up late until 5 am in the morning, I was very exhausted. I had only 3 hours of sleep. All I wanted was just to lay in my bed and not getting up. But I had to submit my Tamil assignment, so I forced myself to wash up.

Today, I had only one class to go for, which was at 2 pm. After the class, I went back home to sleep until dinner time. I had a dinner appointment at the other side of the campus, which made felt lazy to even eat. I went, anyway, and at 8, it was a meeting with the English Debate Club.

I think I'm adopting a very unhealthy lifestyle. I slept late, have supper at 3am and long, frequent naps. Don't do what I did.

I'm still very, very tired now.

3 comments:

  1. wanted to mention about that. but well... even if i try to do it early, i will have doubts whether the lecturer will change her plans. normally i perform better under stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But seems like u hv too much of it.

    ReplyDelete