Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gatal giler...

Before the Sun rose, I woke up on a couch in KLIA with my friend. Obviously we didn't have a good sleep. KLIA has been like an empty shopping mall after the peak hours of flights.

Other than not having ample rest, my lower arms were itchy. I had no idea why. Couldn't be mosquitoes. It's too cold for them to be active. Besides, my friend didn't feel the itch despite not having a shower since morning. It's just strange. Maybe my arms or fingernails had contact with some chemicals that I'm allergic at. Well, not that I know of. It could be on the airport trolley, the meal tables, the handrail... anything. Some parts of my lower arms swelled due to the scratching.

After a whole day of busyness, my hands are still itching now. There's no medication. Hopefully it gets better soon. Till then, even when my face needs a light scratch, I wouldn't want to take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment