Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All about the languages

Today, my Organic Chemistry class has been cancelled. It's almost like a jackpot! 2 hours of lecture and 3 hours of lab was cancelled! That gave me the passport to do some printing at a shop and to collect my newly bought printer.

The only lectures I had today are Japanese Language and Tamil Language. I had a great time during Japanese. The lecturer, Nooru sensei made us sing a childish song for 5 times! It was undoubtedly funny and.... silly, but her intentions were good. She said this method is one of the best ways to learn a language. A mundane way will not produce good results.

After dinner, it's time for Tamil. This time, Madam Manon taught us the human body parts in Tamil. It was a little difficult. Nevertheless, I had fun learning them.

Seems like learning a new language is a brilliant way for me to de-stress. People choose sports, games, hobbies or shopping for that purpose. But for me, to be able to say bonjour, konnichiwa and vanakkam just make me feel good. Why do I even major in science? Should have taken some language related course, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment