Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hot and Cold

The weather is still crazy.

In the morning, the Sun was blazing. Coincidentally, my friends who takes Taekwondo had to have their session in the field. Worse still, their two-hour session was lengthen into three. This was to replace the holiday credit hours. Poor things. All of them came back with red, tanned faces.

On the other hand, it was the opposite for Fire Brigade. We were supposed to have an hour of lecture in the room, and another hour of drill. Somehow, the lecture was too long that the drill was cancelled, just like last week. Was it good? No. Not at all. I was hoping to go out for some drills when some Sun rays hit the surrounding outside our windows. It's too COLD in the room.

Had some stupid argument with my friend. It's really stupid and insignificant. Shouldn't have happened. I suck. I wish not to explain what happened prior to this. I'll just apologize tomorrow. It's my fault anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment