Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Saturday noon ruined

A wonderful weekend, ruined by extra lecture.

You know, today my course mates and I had to attend a 3 hour chemistry class of pure presentation by ourselves. Each group were given only 10 minutes to present the topic of their choice.

Some groups were good, but many didn't have a good command in English, not even the Master of Ceremony appointed. I wonder how were they graded since the lecturer already told us that the best mark will be awarded if a group speaks good English while presenting. My group tried our best to speak well. I think we did quite well.

Anyway, a group of girls spoke sooooooooooooooooooo long that we had to stay longer. If it wasn't for them, we would have left the lecture hall on time and proceed with our activities.

Oh! Did I mention that we are doing the same thing on the next Saturday? C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment