Sunday, October 16, 2011

Idle Sunday

I wouldn't say it's a productive Sunday today.

At 2 p.m., I was supposed to meet my EC group to complete the assignment given to us. It's on the presentation of journals that we've selected.

After church service, my friends text me and said they were preparing for a test tomorrow. Therefore, we will have to postpone the assignment to a later date. And so, I took a very long nap. Now, how productive am I?

Just now, my roommate and I were watching Lost series together. He's an avid fan of TV series. It was thrilling. Not because they were stranded, but the skeletons were revealed one by one from their closet. If I were to rate the show, at this point, I'll give 8 out of 10.

I enjoyed our time together watching it. Besides being entertained (by the bloody scenes), I also explained some terms or slang the Americans used. I guess I was exposed to more of the American environment than him via movies. So it's not purely leisure, but we've learnt to improve our command in English as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment