Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday again

In Biology, we learn that lightning aids the production of nitrogen compounds that fertilizes the soil. One flash produces so much heat that some reaction happen in the sky and comes down together with rain. In short, lightning should be something lovely...or at least useful. Not until last Friday.

As I had mentioned in a few posts before this, the weather had been strange, as if it has mood swings. It was sunny before noon and it started to shower lightly a few times. At late noon, it rained again. Therefore, I quickly got out of the house to collect the clothes on the lines. The moment I stepped out of the door, lightning came and I saw a bright blinding spark in the house. Immediately, all electrical appliances stopped working......until this morning.

I wasn't at home when the Telekom technician came. Thank God, line is up now, business as usual.

Anyway, my former room mate surprised me by bringing his hometown confectionery for me. Going to be fat again, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment