Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wrong investments

I kind of believe that I often make wrong investments, or rather, wrong predictions, choices, decisions, whatever you may want to name it.

Sometimes, I bring my notebook computer to campus. It's heavy, but it will become handy if I need to use it. But then, many times I ended up not using it and I had to carry it everywhere. I mean, EVERYWHERE! You can't possibly leave that at any corner. That's inviting disaster. Sometimes I thought I may not want to use it, but somehow I will need it. That became so inconvenient.

I face this dilemma when I do my laundry too. Like I've mentioned in the previous posts, the weather seemed to turn against me. It has been no rain for the past 2-3 days. I had a tight schedule so I didn't wash my clothes earlier. I just only did my laundry and hung them a moment ago. I just hope that tomorrow will be a day of clear blue sky.

Still wondering how lucky could my friend be, for washing clothes on days the weather seemed to favour him. He just collected his dry ... DRY.. clothes. Didn't rain today. I hate that! That lucky a**!

Just why am I not as lucky as him? Or, why are my investments always turn out to be a bad one, no matter where I place my stakes?

2 comments:

  1. wash at night, will dry at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it rains in the morning, still it defies the purpose. but it's ok la.. everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete