Friday, October 7, 2011

Bad day

Daniel Powter sang Bad Day. It's one of my favourite songs until it really happened to me today.

I had to do my laundry as the bucket is almost full. After class, I saw that the sky is cloudy. I predicted that it will rain very soon. But just a moment later, the weather turned sunny. Immediately, I loaded my clothes into the washing machine.

Funny how things will turn against you, huh? There's this timer knob where you'll just turn and the machine will run automatically, while telling you which stage the washing is currently. The whole run is expected to be 20-30 minutes.

Unfortunately, this machine decided to play a prank on me. The process stopped without draining the water out. Probably it will take some time. So I continued my daily chores, hoping that by the time I come back home again, everything will be done. Too bad, it isn't. So I literally spent the whole day just to wash one batch of clothes. Worse still, it rained. So there's no chance I'm going to have dry, fluffy clothes tomorrow.

And I wonder why my friend is always so lucky to wash his clothes and dry them on sunny days while the weather is always against me. Whether or not it's sunny, whenever I dry my clothes, it will surely rain. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment