Thursday, October 6, 2011

What happens when you stand behind a car?

You'll be exhausted. Yea, this is just another lame joke I had been sharing with people. Today is really exhausting.

First, I had Inorganic Chemistry lab session at 8 am. It was a rather easy experiment where we dissolve a crystal compound to remove the impurities. I was the youngest in the class as others were from the 2008 intake. Still trying to mingle with the 'abang-abang' and 'kakak-kakak'.

Then I had EC 2 class. Little or no writing we done. We just practiced speaking in English. It's not an encouraging scene to behold as some of my friends are not speaking well. In fact, the comments given to them were that they did not speak English at all.

After lunch, it was Students' Learning and Development. I yawned for once and accidentally knocked my book down from the desk. The thump was so loud and my classmates were laughing at me. It was so so so embarrassing!

Debate training came after. We, the seniors, had to train the juniors. After not debating for more than four months, I found myself not doing well at it. Time to improve. Also, not to forget that we celebrated a senior's birthday at KFC after the training.

Result? I'm EXHAUSTED. And now I have to complete another assignment. C'est la vie!

2 comments: