Monday, October 3, 2011

Eat, Shop, Learn

Today, I woke up early for the 8am Chemistry class. I had not had my breakfast and I thought I could eat something at 10, after the class ends. I was wrong.

When the class was going on, my stomach growled a little and I cannot pay my full attention to the lesson. Worse still, the lecturer herself did not speak audibly and we were not clear with what she was trying to deliver. Should I ask, or shouldn't I, I thought. But I'd decided not to, since I won't understand her explanation anyway. And that will worsen my hunger pangs.

Later in the afternoon, I had my first Biology lab session. We were required to prepare some onion root cell slides and to observe some other slides on cell division. I didn't have a good time as the onion cells were not healthy. They didn't seem to want to undergo division. Our lecturer said forget about seeing the things we expected to see. Then the other slides which were readily prepared did not give me a good moment either. They were so hard to observe, and lecturer said she expected us to draw the chromosomes (a.k.a genes) in a certain way. Unfortunately, what I saw under the microscopic lenses are just not the same as what she drew on the whiteboard. No way I'm going to forge the observations!

Ordered a printer today. Felt happy. I love transactions. No. I think I love shopping.
I wonder which female gene for shopping dominated that male part of me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment