Friday, October 14, 2011

To The Library Again

I had no class today. Inorganic Chemistry was cancelled. But I wasn't very free actually. I had appointments and went to the library with my group.

It's the continuation of hunting for journals on English Language Teaching related topics. We took about an hour plus to find what we wanted.

Then, we proceeded to the printing room to make a copy of the journals. My friends didn't know what to do with the machine. Thank God I worked as an admin clerk before at Sunway Pyramid. Photocopier functions are at my fingertips. And so I helped all of them to photostat a copy of their selected journals.

My good friend named Sinus is back. Have to sleep now so that it won't get the better of me tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a long, tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment