Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stressed but sweet

I'm almost being pushed to the brink. So stressed up with assignments! I wish someone will come and just have a talk with me. But anyway, everything was fine after Japanese class. But I still wished that all classes are cancelled so that I could just take a long nap. A looooong one.

Today's my room mate, Artur's birthday. I had been planning for a surprise celebration for him since Monday. Yesterday, I even walked to town to get those relighting candles. Thank God I found them. Just a prank for the birthday boy. Just now, as planned, I went to Secret Recipe to collect the Black Forest cheese cake and kept it in the fridge. It was a challenge to make sure Artur doesn't come down and see the cake.

A little after 10.30 p.m, friends from nearby houses came. We gave him a good surprise. After enjoying the cake, some of them proceeded for supper, but here I am now, to complete my assignments.

Well, it's worth the effort, as long as Artur is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment