Monday, November 14, 2011

Ah-choo!

By reading the title, any right-minded person would understand what it means. Never had such a wonderful (sarcasm intended) experience like this.

The day started with my Chemistry class being cancelled. Good news? The best was yet to come. Anyway, I had a little time to fold my clothes, which I wanted to do since the break started. The weather was hot, sunny, awesome.

Just before I left home at 1p.m., I already felt my nose running like a tap. I cycled to campus and quickly grabbed something to eat. Miraculously, it stopped immediately, when I started munching. During lab, I sneezed like crazy again. As gross as it may be, yea, into my lab coat. I sneezed until I felt like blur.

After lab, I craved for some savoury, hot food. I always believe that if I cater to my cravings, my sneezing will stop at once, no matter how weird my cravings could be. I went to the Education Museum's cafe. Total bummer. They said rice and noodles are all sold out. Yea, can't blame them. It's already 3 p.m. So what I had was a plate of nuggets and a glass of cold tea. Can't describe how awesome that feeling was. If only it was a plate of rice with dishes, it would be better Nothing beats that at that particular time. Just.. you know... cravings.

Then it's 3P class. We didn't do anything practically except two inventory tests. MEDSI, nice to see you again. And another one.. I don't remember the name. While doing, maybe I shouldn't tilt my head to look down when I have sinus, I sneezed again. On my lab coat, again. Ugh! I even heard some laughters in the room. Well, what could I do? It wasn't my choice to sneeze like that, was it?

Earlier on, I had plans to have cheaper dinner from now on. Either eat less, or eat cheaper food. But because of this sinus I'm having, I'll have to give in to my cravings. I just needed to eat more. So I went to this Chinese shop which serves a rather huge portion for dinner. Ahh.. the contentment!

So that was my day. Not over yet. Muscles are aching now. Looks like I'll have to rest...NOW.

3 comments: