Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh...

No joke. Today, there were light showers a few times and heavy downpours. I cannot even hang and dry my clothes which I washed yesterday night.

Anyway, it's a public holiday today, and our church had visitation from the university students in Kampar. We had so much fun together. After that, we had lunch. Everything was wonderful until evening. I mean, it wasn't because of the Kampar students. They left after lunch. What I mean is when my room mate is back from his hometown.

I don't know how to explain. It's so weird. When he's back, my heart felt heavy. I was very unhappy. No... I don't hate him. I'm not angry at him. But it's just weird. I felt much happier without him around. As if I'm in control. But then, I'm not competing for name and fame with him. I don't know. But good that I can control my emotions and not letting it out. Just rationalise
and analyse the reason I had those feelings.

Luckily, a TESL friend invited me for dinner. Met some other friends and we sat together. My mood turned better. I guess I'm friend-dependant. It's not good because it shows that I'm insecure. Whatever it is, I hope that I won't give up and give in to the bleak moments in life. It's not as bad as I see.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew.. You are so mean... He's still your roommate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not mean. i just dont know how to describe. and i dont think i want to justify myself. just learn to forgive and forget and move on like good ol' friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. Remember the formula of forgiveness, 70x7 times. May God Bless.

    ReplyDelete