Sunday, November 27, 2011

A new me?

This morning, I went to church with a joyful heart. Could be from yesterday's fellowship. The happiness and the joy of fellowship with the family of the faith.

So what did I do today? Let me recall... Had lunch after church service, cycled to a friend's place, caught in the rain and cycled anyway, soaked, what else... yup.. and cell group. Everything was nice and fine today.

But then, these made me realise that certain things in my life I've not dealt with. Some personality or attitude issues. I wished they were solved long, long ago, but it is still around and haunting me regularly. Mood swings and emotional problems will emerge and I can sense them coming out. I think I'm just insecure. Praying that God will make this a good thing to train me and not a form of testing which if I fail, I will bear the consequences.

Anyway, I'm so full of joy today. I'm not sure whether because it's a holiday tomorrow, or there's no assignments which I have to rush at the moment, or just simply because my room mate is not around. Just feel thankful to God for this day. Anything to deal with, I guess I'll just have faith in God and not to lean on my own understanding.

2 comments: