Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The screwed-ups!

Tell you what screwed up my life today.

1. Feelings. Emotions. Well, as you know, it's has been quite some time I had this problem. It seems every little thing that doesn't go my way will tick me off thoroughly. I get annoyed very easily. I just love to be in control. It's very irrational and I know it. Something has to be done about this. Or else, I'll either be very unpopular, or this shit will drive me crazy.

2. Migraine. It has been quite a while I have this mild pain on the left side of my head. Besides, there's this little hardened stuff on my face immediately beside my left ear. I suspect that both are linked. Maybe the hard stuff restricts some blood to go to the left brain. Hopefully, it's not stroke, though there is a possibility.

3. Assignments and classes. I was supposed to meet a lecturer with some seniors on our assignment. It's a presentation. However, we all were not prepared well as the lecturer required. Therefore, the meeting wasn't fruitful. Well, at least we know now what to do. Then, I had Tamil class. I totally forgot about the assignment given last week. Everyone submitted except me. Although it's easy and I can pass it up tomorrow, I felt bad.

4. Cravings versus weight and cash. A few weeks ago, miraculously I didn't crave for food as much as the past. Things were great at that time. But soon after I recovered from my recent sinus, my cravings increased rapidly and I just feel like munching all the time, especially when I feel lonely. On the other hand, I'm worried about my weight and wallet. I successfully dropped a few kgs earlier and I was hoping to drop more. And my budget. I want to save up. I don't want to use that much of the scholarship. I NEED TO CURB MY CRAVINGS! Screw my life!

While walking home from Tamil class, I was alone. Under the rain. But it's something worth to be thankful, because I can have some personal time to reflect upon myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment