Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recovering

Yup. I'm recovering, despite the little muscle aches. Overall, I'm getting better.

I want to talk about that friend again. But then, I don't know what to say. It's better not to hope too much. We don't talk as much as we used to. It's as if I do not exist. And I don't know what to do now. Is it worth the effort to treat him well? Not that he knows. Even if he knows, will he even appreciate my effort?

Many times I thought he should have a comfortable bed to sleep, so I helped him to make his bed. He seldom or never makes his bed. What do I get at the end? He deliberately thanked another room mate. He teased me instead of thanking me. I had two things in mind, "That feeling sucks!" and "What a jerk~!"

But at the same time, was I stripping off his ego? Some guys must do certain things only by themselves without a single interference from anyone. Not even close friends. What's more, he doesn't even consider me his close friend, I guess.

Now he's watching Lost alone. He didn't even bother to ask whether I want to watch it together. Who am I to get mad at him, anyway? On what basis should I raise my temper? None, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment