Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tired like...

As I promised myself earlier, I woke up earlier to attend the Chinese church instead of the Tamil church. All the while, my room mates woke up earlier than I. This time, when I was preparing to leave the house, they were still sleeping. They were very tired I suppose.

Let's skip the service. We had to decorate the hall for Christmas. Initially, everything was fine. Many were helping out. Soon, one by one left. And before we knew, only a handful of people left to manage the decorations. I did felt tempted to leave. After all, I had to clean the toilet at home.

But I stayed. We started at about 11am, and everything ended at 4pm. Even then, nothing was perfect. We were just so tired and burnt out. I wasn't sure how those who were there think, but I know I wasn't feeling happy and alright.

During cell group, I can sense my anger raging up. Tried to reason it, but I just can't seem find one. But I knew very well that I'll have to keep my peace, or else, things will be ugly. Somehow, my emotions leaked a little, but I quickly recomposed myself and said something nice.

Looks like there's much more room of improvement for my emotions management, though I believe I've improved much since I had this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment