Friday, November 18, 2011

Not that easy

I felt lighter today. My soul, i mean. I don't feel the burden weighing me down like the past few weeks. Perhaps this is what we call, joy.

You know, I used to get jealous very easily. I'll get irritated very fast, too. Somehow, miraculously, even though I may feel like that today, I thought it was quite easy to let it go instead of feeling bitter. Yea I know it's strange. How would you like to explain it?

Went to PERKUPSI today. The person in charge talked about the story of Christmas. It's so mind-blowing. There were so many interesting facts which we kind of ignored, like the Magi did not find Jesus as a baby, but a two years old toddler. Besides, Joseph and Mary had to bear the trouble to travel from Nazareth to Bethlehem for the census, face the social pressure and run away to Egypt to escape Herod's wrath.

It's not always easy and convenient to follow God's will. Patience and perseverance are needed. And I learnt to be a little mature when I deal with things.

I guess it's a good, peaceful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment