Monday, November 7, 2011

Why am I home?

Hey I'm back at home. In Serdang.

You know, I expected to spend some time with my family. But, it just didn't happen. My family is busy with their own chores. Everyone has lots of things to do. It doesn't make any difference whether I'm back home or not. Feels more at home in Tanjung Malim.

I'm thinking about going back to Tanjung Malim. There's nothing to do at home. I'll be surfing the internet all day long. My friends are not free. So it's like no point coming home.

In dilemma now.

I'll be bringing my friends to Pulau Ketam tomorrow. I'll take it as a pre-trip to scout around for this Friday's actual trip. Will be bringing another bunch of people there on Friday. After the pre-trip, I'm not sure whether I should just take a train and shoot straight to Tanjung Malim, or head to Serdang.

No comments:

Post a Comment