Saturday, November 19, 2011

Under the Sun

It's so great to be under the Sun!

I had Inorganic Chemistry test this morning, so I had to join the fire Brigade for the afternoon group. As expected, it was very warm and sunny. After one hour of lecture, we moved to the courtyard of the Rahman Talib hall for foot drill.

We were taught new drill steps. Initially, I felt a little silly. There were too many steps to remember, and what's more, we had to do it quickly. After lots of repetition, I slowly mastered the steps.

Actually that wasn't the best thing of the day. The best of it was, I was under the Sun! It felt so nice! I just love the warm embrace of the Sun at high noon. People might think that it's crazy, it's hot, and whatever... They will do whatever to keep themselves in shades. But if I'm eccentric, so be it! As long as I like it, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment