Friday, November 25, 2011

Meeting an old friend

After class, I took the commuter to KL. It was to meet my father's long-time friend, Dr Ridzuan. My group was supposed to interview him. He is a medical doctor, a cardiologist at Pantai Hospital, Kuala Lumpur.

We met at Bangsar LRT station first. Then, we took a cab to his house uphill. This place is not unfamiliar to me as I've been coming here so often since my father works in this area. Upon reaching his house, which I would love to call it a mansion, we were greeted by the maid.

Soon after that, we started the interview. Dr was such a friendly man. He wasn't even proud of himself for being in this position. Though there were many interruptions during the interview, especially the calls from the hospital, he patiently answered our questions and even offered us a lift after that. Such were the kind gestures this old friend of my father showed. He's just so humble and I admire him a lot.

Though I may not be like him, I do hope that when I get into a very high social position, I would still be humble but firm with my beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment