Saturday, November 26, 2011

No rest

It was a very busy day for me. Didn't have the time to lie down and take a nap. It started in the morning when I had to wake up earlier to revise my Chemistry because of the test at 9 a.m. Prior to that, I was already very tired travelling to and fro Kuala Lumpur for the interview. It was a challenge to wake up.

Anyway, I was just in time for the test. After test, I went for the Fire Brigade meeting. We had foot drill and fire hose drill. Obviously, that costed me lots of energy. On top of that, it was very hot and I felt my energy being drained out from my body. Then, I accompanied my course mate to town for lunch and also to shop for groceries. I had to prepare spaghetti for church tonight. An activity to show love by cooking. The trip in town took 2 hours.

And so I had no time to nap like I used to on weekend afternoons. After preparing the food, thankfully, I had a group of people to deliver them to church via church van. I cycled to church. Nevertheless, all the sacrifices and effort were not in vain because of the fellowship we had on the table. Everyone was with full of joy. It was so heartwarming to see such a scene. Therefore, the effort worth something. And I'm glad my spaghetti with mutton in the tomato puree turned out well. Thanks to my group members.

No comments:

Post a Comment