Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being Tested

Today is the day where my knowledge on what I'd learnt the past 7 weeks is tested.

The first test was Japanese Language. We were told to master Hiragana writings because that is what we will face on our test papers. Okay it wasn't too difficult. I admit that it's kind of hard to memorise all the Hiragana letters which do not have any relations to the languages I knew. Fortunately, the test was in the objective form. The best of all was, some answers at the back actually complimented the questions in front. Hiragana identifcation became so easy.

Good things won't last long, anyway. At night, it was Biology test. I didn't manage to study much. They just didn't want to get into my brain. And it was tough. Half of the marks belonged to the essay which I barely had an idea of it. Wow... great....

Never mind. Looks like I have to put in a lot more effort in my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment