Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who am I now?

It's kind of strange recently. At least to me.

I think I switched roles unconsciously with a friend. To me, he's someone who was insensitive, selfish and occasionally blur. Sorry... his blurness was as often as the rain in Tanjung Malim. Because of these traits, I actually don't know what to say now. I just... I just felt hurt at times. I tried to be a thoughtful friend, yet was returned with such unfair treatment. I didn't deserve them!

Today, I became a rather selfish person. I used to love to spend on my friends, treating them lunch or dinner, or just buy something nice to munch for them. But now I'm not. I only thought of my own wallet. Instead, he was kind today. He was kind to open the door for everyone who came in or out of the house since he's seated near the door in the living room. After dinner, he bought some buns for the housemates. That's really nice of him.

Strange, right? Maybe it could be explained psychologically, or maybe, God made it so.

Was it a good thing to be what I didn't like earlier? Was it a good thing to be in his shoes? I guess no matter what, I shall retain my good traits and to be selfless, not a fish monger.

No comments:

Post a Comment