Saturday, November 12, 2011

Of ups and downs

One of my favourite Foochow delicacy is Kompia, especially the ones in the town of Sibu. Since my last trip to East Malaysia, I've been having that craving for the simple yet heart-warming dough.

Late afternoon today, one of my housemates came with a plastic bag. It was filled with Kompias! He said a Sibu friend asked to pass that to me. I think it's because of my Facebook status days ago. I said I missed Kompias. The plain type which is from Sibu. I'm so touched by his gesture.

This is one of the little things that make me feel loved and appreciated. Yes I do. Food does play an important role in my life, to curb cravings, to lift up my soul, for fellowship and to make someone happy.

On the other hand, I think I'm into this problem again. My emotions. No, not that I threw tantrums or what. I felt unimportant. Don't wish to explain. Hope things will go better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment